Friday, September 9, 2011

Yummy Mummies

Make me want to barf. Apparently, clueless/rude mothers are an international phenomenon. I guess I didn't realise that once you have a child and a giant stroller you have to turn in your common decency. I have a child. AND a GIANT stroller, but I haven't tried to run anyone down with my stroller yet. And I especially haven't let my child run wild on her stupid scooter thing. I hate those scooters and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure Baby E never even SEES one!

I know that children take up a lot of "brain space". But I don't think I'll ever forget that standing FOUR abreast on a not-huge, busy sidewalk is not a good idea. These Mummies, standing around talking to each other, letting their kids run around crazy, make it impossible to MOVE!

I'm all about Free Range Kids, but seriously, reign 'em in Ladies! There are cars inches away and TONS of people trying to get past you. Somebody is going to get hurt.

And it might be YOU.

I can't control what my giant bag of groceries might accidentally bump into...

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be centimeters away? Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you .. I hate when I go to the childrens museum and I see a ton of kids running around stealing toys and pushing other children while their mothers sit around talking or on their phones not even paying attention to what their kids are doing.

    ReplyDelete