Thursday, September 1, 2011

Well, Hello There!

Did you miss me??? I missed YOU! Because YOU are my favorite! Don't tell the others...

So, I guess the last time I posted was in March. That's ridiculous. I'm sorry. Way too long. Hopefully it will never happen again. It's not like I was busy or anything. Or maybe I was. I can't remember. Because...I have a baby! She's a girl and she's beautiful, wonderful, super cute, hilarious, perfect, so smart, gifted AND talented!

Seriously, you should see her. I've never seen a baby better at grunting and drooling. Not to mention filling diapers like a champ! Takes after her mom!

I'm wondering if, now that I have a daughter, I'm a Mommy Blogger.

Probably not.

Technically though, probably.

Anyway, I really missed writing to you all. Also wanted to say, "Happy Birthday!" to my friend Elizabeth. I'd been thinking about writing a post again...your message finally gave me the kick in the pants I was looking for!

See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I always knew I was your favorite. ;) To be a proper Mommy Blogger, you need to post pictures of your child everyday. I would settle for "at all" :)

    ReplyDelete