Friday, April 16, 2010

Will We or Won't We?

Oh my goodness...what a question?

So here's a quick run down of my life (the past few years anyway):

2007:

Totally just hanging out in NYC. Living the life, you know. And BAM! Out of nowhere...WE'RE MOVING TO ANN ARBOR for Business School. AHHHHHHH!!!

So Summer 2007 - we're living in Ann Arbor. What? Yeah, I know.

2008:

Livin' it up in Ann Arbor. Making some really AMAZING friends. Knowing that our time here is short and that we'll be moving SOMEWHERE next year.

2009:

Guess we're going back to NYC.

And here we are. Eh. Whatever.

2010:

All HECK breaks loose - craziness at Tony's "place of employment". We might not have a job!!! AHHHHHHH!!! But wait...here come some people who are interested in us...

Ha Ha! One of the offers is in London, isn't that hilarious???

Ummmmmmm...really? OK - so, this might actually happen???

SO that's the brief run down. We're still waiting to decide. One part of me wants to go right now - and the other part of me thinks that part of me is CRAZY!

SO, here's your chance. Tell me what you think we should do.

-Have you ever lived abroad (CARM!)(KARISHMA!)?
-Have you ever picked the crazy path over the comfortable path (Do I know any crazy people)?

I guess I'm looking for insight here - since we can't all meet up at Meghan's or Zingerman's Roadhouse to discuss my situation. Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. You HAVE to go to London. And hang out with Gwyneth & Madge. And work on your British accent. And go to the royal wedding (because Wills is totally going to marry Kate Middleton, right?) and invite all of us over to come and play with you. You'll love it, it will be an exciting adventure and you should TOTALLY take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go. Now. You'll NEVER have this chance again...just take the leap and go........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to stay in NY... but I think you should go to London. The timing will likely never be as ideal as it is now. I will visit you!

    Plus, there will be more opportunities for you to play your doppelganger's sister in London.

    ReplyDelete