Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Really?

I've been poking around on the Intertron looking for blogs about living in London. Specifically, Americans living in London. And if I can find one, New Yorkers living in London.

OK.

I love food.

I love eating as much as the next person.

But if when I get to London my blog turns into "This is what I ate today" or "Wow. Pizza in London is really awful/not bad/not as good as the one I had in Italy", shoot me.

Yes, Americans. I am asking you to use your guns. You know WE ALL HAVE THEM!!! Take it out of your purse/diaper bag/wherever you hide your concealed weapon and put me out of my misery.
"I wonder where a girl can find a decent slice? It probably won't be as good as the pizza I had in Italy; I'll just keep drinking. More champagne!" - Queen Elizabeth II, May 18, 2010

1 comment:

  1. We *want* to know what you're eating today. Jon's going to be upset if you can't tell him the five best curry places by next June.

    This country hillbilly didn't know there was pizza in England. I thought it was all kidney pies.

    ReplyDelete