Friday, September 3, 2010

Sitting

You all know I am very good at sitting. We're talking Olympic ability to sit. Much like Michael Phelps has been genetically designed to swim (remember the time filler during Summer Olympic Coverage? Spinning image of Michael detailing why he's such a good swimmer. Long arms, short legs, big feet.), I have been genetically designed to sit. A lot. I'm really good at it.

However. My abilities are failing me. I have found a type of sitting that I am not good at. AND...more disturbingly, that I don't want to do anymore.

It's sitting on the floor.

I hate it.

I think my butt is going to die. Excuse me, bum. I guess what you call it doesn't matter much if it's DEAD!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have a sore bum and am even more sorry that you don't have any furniture. But how is the new flat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like our new apartment. It's above a store. Super cute neighborhood and close to the tube! I'll tell you more about it later...you know...in private.

    ReplyDelete