Monday, December 6, 2010

The One Where I Complain About the Blogs I Read

After a stressful morning, I like to sit around for THE REST OF THE DAY poking around on line.  And if the people who write the blogs I read haven't updated their blogs...then, tell me, what am I supposed to do?  Even perezhilton was having a slow day.  And nothing was happening on Facebook.  And then my sister-in-law stopped emailing me - because "she had to work."   

Come on, people.  Entertain me.  Fill my mind with useless trivia and cat videos.  I want to see cute pictures of your dogs!  Haven't your kids done anything sweet/dangerous/aggravating all weekend?  That's two whole days...

Ugh.

My cat is disappointed in you.

5 comments:

  1. Suck it. Selah got her second tooth and I'm sick. Also our internet was out last night. Always an excuse right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess...but there better be good posts detailing all this at some point. Maybe you should just have post templates, where you have the basic outline and can plug in details...I'd be fine with that. OR! Post MAD-LIBS! I love those! I'm going to try to write one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. Jenny - I'm sure I've always got something to say on FB... I"ll try and find better ways to entertain you from this side of the pond. YOU could spend more time writting for US too ya know! Some pictures of the scenery around the new place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, clearly you need to take a look at your Google Reader recommendations - that's where my entertainment comes from!

    ReplyDelete