Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

This probably doesn't merit a blog post.  But it's what I'm thinking about this morning. And #1 sister-in-law isn't awake yet - so I can't just keep emailing her.  Well, I can, but she's not emailing me back...

Let me start by saying that I think PW is amazing.  She cooks like a crazy person, takes beautiful pictures, raises her 15 kids (she might just have 4), lives on a ranch, runs a media empire, and manages to post something on her blog almost everyday.  Oh, AND she homeschools. 

I don't know how all of that is possible.  She says she doesn't do it on her own - that she has a ton of help from her husband.  I have a husband.  He is helpful.  But I'm certain that I couldn't do all that.  At this very moment (9:57am, London) I am already tired.  My breakfast bowl is sitting on the couch waiting to be taken to the kitchen to join all the other dirty dishes from last night's dinner.  And Hastings is sound asleep in his cat bed.  I keep trying to wake him up to teach him how to read.  But he just doesn't seem very motivated. 

I still have to: shower, call to make an appointment, go to the veggie store, go to the butcher, wash dishes, vacuum...hmmm...I thought there were more things. 

Basically, I was thinking maybe I could hand my life over to PW.  She does such a good job with hers.  She could make me another tab on her blog, right up there with Confessions Of and PW Cooks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment