Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Betty Jo

First Entry - --

Why Still Waters? You might ask. Or not. You might not ask that. Especially if you're Elizabeth (more on her later) because you already know. For those of you who aren't this particular person, let me explain. It all goes back to my grandma...Betty Jo. (someday I will insert a picture here, but can't do it now on my crap-top. And I don't have a camera - more on both of these things later.)

Betty Jo was the first person who figured out/accused me of being sneaky. She was smart. I am sneaky. For those of you who know me - don't be surprised. I usually do seem pretty quiet and very innocent looking so no one else knew either, except for Grandma and I would sit there quietly/innocently being sneaky and she would say to me, "Still waters run deep." Which basically meant - I know what you're up to.

I also briefly thought about calling this blog "Put Some Elbow Grease Into It!" Which was something else my grandma liked to say to me A LOT. But Still Waters sounds nicer than Elbow Grease. Especially if you're sneaky.


2 comments: