Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned

It has been 3 months and 6 days since my last posting.

Ugh.

So, what's happened? Oh, you know, nothing much. Just Graduation, Leaving All My New Friends, Going to A Very Special Wedding, Family Vacation to the Grand Canyon, Going to My First East Coast Wedding (also special), Moving...you know, the usual.

Now, if I was a fancy person all the items in the list above would be hyper-links and you could click on them and I would have posted pictures and crazy-hilarious/ surprisingly-touching write ups to go along with it all. But I'm not fancy -AND- I don't know how to do it. I have my white cord (white cord would also be a hyper-link because it's a crazy-hilarious story), but still don't know what to do with it. Because E, and Sara, and Meg, and Marmina moved away. It's their fault. Blame them.

So since I didn't do any fancy stuff - I read their fancy blogs today. And boy was there a lot of catching up to do. I'm caught up - but now I'm really, really sad. Like a lot, not a little bit.

Right now, I would give just about anything to make everybody come back to Ann Arbor in September. Maybe we could do one more year? Please. I'll even let you finish your summers wherever you are now.

Crying on the internet is stupid. So I'm going to shower and leave my apartment and go work on my lines.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Jenny. And I miss you too. But I cannot tell a lie, I don't miss Ann Arbor and the crappy parking. What are the lines for? And would you please send me the pictures you took from that very special wedding??? Thank you!!! Now stop crying...you're missed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Thanks a lot. Now I'm crying. And the piano movers are here and I'm going to look so stupid.

    ReplyDelete