Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll Tumble For Ya!

So...you may remember that I saw BOY GEORGE my very first weekend here in London. If you don't remember, it probably means that you don't like me. But you can read that post here. It's super short and won't take you long; it basically says that I saw BOY GEORGE.

Anyway...jumping to November. Today. At Lunch. And this guy walks into The Rosslyn Arms where I was having lunch with a super cute dog. Well, I was having lunch with Tony, who is not a super cute dog. Let's try this again...stupid grammatical clarity.

While I was having lunch at Rosslyn Arms with Tony, a guy walked in with a super cute dog. And since I miss my cat soooo much, I was pretty obsessed with looking at this dog. Well, the dog's person looks at us (me and Tony), smiles, and says, "Hi!" We said hi back and that his dog was cute. And then it hit me. I was talking to Jon Moss. ANOTHER member of The Culture Club! And then he asked if he could have the pepper and Tabasco. Sure, Jon! Help yourself!

So, now I've seen 2 out of 4 of them. 2 more and I'll have a complete set of Culture Club! AND...Mr. Moss was voted Hampstead's Friendliest Celebrity by the Hampstead Village Voice. I agree. He seemed very nice.



I'm borrowing this picture from The Daily Mail.
It might be subject to copyright.
They'll let me know, right?

2 comments:

  1. As I noted the other day, I wouldn't know any members of the Culture Club if they bit me on the face. When I first saw that picture I thought it was Charlie Sheen. For realz, yo. What would Charlie Sheen and Boy George be doing together? Wait, I don't want to know the answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all know the answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete