Monday, November 2, 2009

2 Months Without Me???

How could the two of you stand it? My guess is that you probably went on with your lives. You know, moving, getting new jobs, and other things. Well, I've been doing stuff too. SO there.

But not really. I haven't been doing anything. And it's getting super boring. And I hate that quote about boredom being for people with weak minds or no imagination or whatever. I can't remember it anyway. AND whoever said it in the first place was probably some incredibly spoiled person with unlimited resources. Of course he's never going to be bored. He's dumb.

But I did roast some peppers today in preparation for tonight's dinner. Chicken with some roasted peppers and some cheese. I'm sure there is a nicer name for it - probably in the cook book - but I don't want to get up and look for it. So far the Latino guys in my apartment think it smells good. Thanks Guys! And thanks for cleaning my floor after all the drilling and painting and crown moulding removing that happened today.

So once dinner is done - I'll probably be bored again. Maybe I'll take another sample GRE on line and see if my score goes up. Probably won't; especially since I ended my previous sentence with a preposition.

2 comments:

  1. What's this about crown molding removal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had to remove the crown moulding in our apartment to run some electric wires from the back of the bathtub (in the bedroom closet) to the fuse box (in the kitchen). And. They couldn't run it in the conduit under the floor for some reason. SO. Everything in our home is covered with a fine layer of wall dust and other crap. Such a mess.

    ReplyDelete