Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Guess Why It's My Favorite

So, as the four of you know - there are a lot of things that I love about New York. I love walking around. I love the wonderful food out here. And I love discovering places in my neighborhood. Especially food places...

One of my top destinations, and if you come and visit me in NYC it will be on the tour, is Dessert Delivery. I LOVE THIS PLACE! I love walking in there and trying the different cookies they have there - delicious. But I have found my absolute favorite thing there.

And here it is...


HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

WITH ***SPRINKLES***
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And let me tell you, these are the best SPRINKLES in the world. They are made of real sugar or real something - no gummy plastic taste* - just crunchy sweetness. LOOOVE THEM!!! And I love this hot chocolate. Seriously. It makes me happy.


* don't get me wrong - I will take sprinkles any way I can get them.

3 comments:

  1. It looks heavenly, like a cloud with pieces of a rainbow... hmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good. You're both going to have one when you come to visit. If it's cold. If it's summer I won't make you. Maybe we'll have an iced tea or lemonade or something.

    ReplyDelete