Friday, November 13, 2009

East-Coasting It

I forgot how early the sun sets out here. Once day light savings time ends - it's over. No more sunshine. I mean it. Not exaggerating here (not that I would ever do that). Sunset was at 4:41 a couple of days ago. The problem with that...wait...

Here are the PROBLEMS with that:

1. The sun sets at 4:41
2. It starts getting darker at 3:00
3. That's right 3:00. BEFORE OPRAH! Not that I watch it much, but just try to imagine watching Oprah in the dark - in the afternoon!

But we still have leaves on most of the trees out here - thank you Atlantic Ocean. And I'm still wearing my Michigan jacket. But mostly because I don't have a Fall jacket. One day was cold enough that I did put on my puffy black coat. And I LOVE finding out what I left in my pockets the last time I wore it. Sometimes I find money - which is awesome! This year I found lipgloss. That was OK. I mean, I like lipgloss, but it's not money. But I haven't checked all my pockets yet, so maybe there's $20 in there for me somewhere.

I doubt it. We were poor in school. I'm sure those pockets were thoroughly checked last February. And March. I probably checked again in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment