Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GaGa, Oh, La, La,

Is it weird that I want to buy Lady GaGa's CD? Actually, I'll probably call her GaGa. Lady just seems so formal - and I'm sure we'd be friends if we met. I have all her songs running through my head. Pretty much all the time.

That's probably not weird.

What is weird is that when I'm not thinking, "Roma-ah-ah-ah-ah..." I'm thinking about Dolly Parton. Specifically 9 to 5. I love that song. I love Dolly. I think she's great!

So, I'm going to have a little get together. And GaGa and Dolly will be there. And they'll write songs about how much they like ME. And I'll bake them brownies and then I'll help Dolly with her Imagination Library. Because I think literacy is important too!


"Hey, ya'll. Read a book!"

3 comments:

  1. I hope you do visit Dolly's website. I think it's a wonderful thing - and it's been incredibly successful. So many little ones never get a chance - sometimes, something as simple as a book can change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad because I tried to register for the Imagination Library and it's not available where I live! BOO! My childrens need liceraty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write Dolly and tell her about how the cold babies in Minnesota want to be able to participate too. Maybe you could get Garrison on your side? Maybe you could just get his Nanny on your side...what's she up to these days?

    ReplyDelete