Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Case You Didn't Know

THE HOLIDAYS are over.

So, now what do we do???

If you're me - apparently...you do nothing. Which is nice for a while. But not really. I'm tired of it already.

But I thought this picture was HILARIOUS! I was riding around Mom and Dad's neighborhood when we were home for Christmas and some of their neighbor's blow up decorations (which, in general, I kind of hate) were reflecting my mood.

They just seemed to scream - "I just can't take it anymore! Where is February? What a second - I hate February! Where is JUNE? That's a month that I like - it's not that far away is it??? I mean - six months goes pretty fast, right??? And if you think about it - it's really only five months."

So, I made Mom drive back to her place, get my camera and drive around the neighborhood again so I could take this picture. Tony didn't want to come along. So we took the dogs.

This is Daisy. I love Daisy and someday I am going to steal her and sneak her off to NYC. You can see Dora's ear in the bottom left corner, but she doesn't like to have her picture taken.

I love Dora too - but I don't want to steal her.

And a couple of pictures of Hastings because he reads this blog regularly and I don't want his feelings to be hurt. You know how touchy cats are. I love him the best.
Yes, he's in a crib. At my mom's house. He loved it in there. Someday we'll have a baby and you can have a crib at your own house, Kitty. I promise.

And this picture too. It's old and it's not very good, but it looks like he's smiling. And who doesn't love a Cat Smile?

It will help pass the time until February. JUNE!!! I meant June.

1 comment:

  1. You know what's strange about June? Something happens in June. I can't remember what...maybe the first day of summer? Yeah, probably. Must be it...I knew there was a reason to be excited for June. xoxo

    ReplyDelete