Saturday, July 3, 2010

We're Here!!!

So, we made it!

Here's some proof:

Well, never mind about the proof. I was going to upload some pictures, but it's taking sooooooo long. And I have no patience for that sort of thing.

Instead. I want you to imagine this:

* A picture of St. Paul's Cathedral at night. Slightly blurry and kind of Ghost Buster-y.

* A picture of me. Shiny face and mildly greasy hair. I'm not really greasy, it just looks that way because of the night time picture.

* A picture of me and Tony. It looks like Tony's forehead is never ending. (I guess that happens when you move to London)

* Some pictures of the streets near our apartment. Looks like a movie set

Did you imagine it? Do you almost feel like you're here? In London? Can you hear the bells of St. Paul's?

I can. Because I'm about 4 blocks away.

1 comment: