Friday, January 21, 2011

Announcing My First Guest Blogger!

Well.  Since I am a super-duper blogger, I thought it was time to invite a Guest Blogger to my site.  You know, like how all the other super-duper bloggers do.  So, without further ado - here he is, MY DAD.  But actually, I'd like to inject a little "ado".  Dad arrived in London saying that he was going to blog about his trip to London.  I was surprised to find out that he even had a blog.  He said, "Here, let me show you," and from his coat pocket brought out a small notebook. 

 Mr. Bill, getting ready to start his vacation

A close-up of his blog


Mr. Bill In His Own Words:


MY LONDON BLOG
1/18/11 - 17:30

This is a blog and not a journal.  I am not sure how to spell journel.

48 hours from now I should be in LONDON.  "Should be" because of my greatest fear for this trip.  You see, I'm about 6'4" tall and about 4 1/2' Round.  I am AFRAID that I can't fit into the Airline seat.  It is seat 25B if I sit in the Aisle seat or 25A is I sit next to the window.

Kitty is taking care of me.

She is sure that we will fit.

Kitty has made great plans.  We will stay at a Holiday Inn Express tomorrow so we won't be late AND so we have somewhere to park the van.

I got to pack tonight.  My dream is to come home from work, throw stuff in the van , AND leave for Chicago.  I don't know what will happen; but I'm going to see my daughter, son-in-law, Grandcat and


1/19/11 - 03:50

I can't sleep anymore, so I will get ready and go to work.  Machine is not ready to finish testing.  The code is not finished.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I know you will all have a wonderful visit and I can't wait to read more of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard at your dad's blog picture that I scared the baby. Do you think he would consider guest-blogging on my blog? Seriously! How fun would that be!

    ReplyDelete