Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sidetracked or You Can Probably Skip This One

There are several things I am meant to be doing right now.  Cleaning my house.  Going to Ghetto Tesco to buy some pasta.  Dishes (which is a separate activity from house cleaning).  Making a list of all the other things I want to get done before tomorrow.  Making a list of all the things I need Tony to get done before tomorrow. 

I even had to cancel a night out with a friend because I haven't gotten enough done.  Which is really too bad.  I like having friends and doing things with them.  Maybe I should have invited her to mine for a crazy afternoon of Dishes!  I could have offered her a warm can of Coke and some Mini-Cadbury Eggs.  It's probably best that she's not coming.  Because I had the last 3 eggs for a snack today.  And all I could offer her would be warm Coke. 

But I'm too excited about my parents coming to town to do anything.  Isn't excitement supposed to motivate you?  Give you limitless energy and drive???  I have none.  I've been sitting.  Almost all day.  And we don't even have cable. 

And now, instead of doing things on my list, I am blogging about nothing.  This will be the most boring post ever.  Ever!  At least it's taking up my time.  I apologize for taking up yours. 

p.s. I find it's always best to end a post with the words, "up yours."  How unfortunate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment